Monday 30 June 2014

Altered

Altered - changed - for good or bad.  How many times have your plans been altered?  How many times has your life been altered and what caused the alteration?  Were the alterations by choice or by chance? (Back to last month's Destiny)

I can't count the times my plans and life have been altered.  And sometimes it seemed really REALLY bad.  But from where I'm standing now it was all good in the end. Not that the road from then till now wasn't really rocky and very hard to travel but the destination has been very sweet.

You know how everyone tells you to make plans, have goals, plot out your life.  Well I tried - but every time my plans were altered by something.  Maybe I wasn't strong enough to stay on track and allowed myself to get moved off course.  That is probably truer than anything. I've always been up for a good adventure and leaving the road to go see what was just out of sight!  Makes for great stories but not exactly one of those lives others deem successful.

So I guess I've been the cause of most of the alterations in my plans and even though it would have been easier I would have changed it.

OK - your turn!  Want to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment